Saturday 28 November 2009

Capture Christmas

Today I am going to share with some something I am a little over excited about! I am so excited about it for a number of reasons. To start with it is my First Tutorial here for the Craft Academy. I am both thrilled and humbled to be one of the tutors here. Each month there will be a class which you can download or you can purchase a kit with all the card etc you need to complete the project. If you are a craft tutor or Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator you will also be able to purchase class instructions and kits that you can use with your classes or workshops.




The next reason I am excited is because this project is going to be a lot of fun and a lot of help to me personally. December is going to be action packed round here, not only do we have the usual whirl of Christmas to contend with but we also have a 21st Birthday (not mine but I can wish!), a 60th Birthday party (not mine either – cheeky!) preparations for a 50th birthday (nope not mine either) and a Baby’s First Christmas. I want to make sure I take lots of photos and remember what we did this festive season so I have created this quick and easy album to do it in.



If you are a fan of Shimelle’s Journal Your Christmas, Ali Edwards  December Daily, Jessica Sprague’s Holiday’s in Hand or any other similar projects then this album may be the solution you are looking for.


Full instructions are at the Craft Academy Web Site. Hop on over there it is free to join and this class being my first is free too. There will also be a prize for one person who downloads this tutorial in the next two weeks



I look forward to seeing you there and to seeing what you make with this tutorial.


Thanks for stopping by


Happy Craftin

Bekka

0 comments:

Post a Comment